Saturday, February 18, 2012

Getting Life organized

One of my favorite projects so far I found in A Bowel Full of Lemons is how she organizes her " Home" as in her life, schedules, meals ect . There were 2 things she did that I just really needed. One is the Home Management Binder , you can find the instructions on how I did it here. This is what I came up with after a little shopping trip to target .

I bought the budget worksheet printable from here . The other work sheets I just googled for instance " Menu planing worksheets" and used what ever was free. Since the budget was the most important thing for me I bought those .

The ohther project that i desperately needed and found on A Bowl Full of Lemons was the budget box ! Since we need some help on our budget and I tend to throw papers where ever they land this is GENIUS to me ! I know it might sound simple for some but sometimes you just need someone to lead you the way . I followed her instructions here !



I bought the box at Target although i was just at IKEA today and they had some cheaper ones .I bought these .

Now that my desk is nicely organized I have plenty of room,supplies etc to run my household from my desk !

No comments:

Post a Comment