Monday, June 11, 2012

Pioneer Woman's Corn Chowder with Chili's

I recently purchased Pioneer Woman's Cook Book " Food from my Frontier " . I have been looking for recipes and ideas that my husband and youngest son will actually eat. My husband is such a meat and potatoes guy he doesn't like anything " foo foo" as he says . The Corn Chowder was the first recipe i made out of the cook book . My "famous" cinnamon rolls , also Pioneer Women's with a different icing LOL !

Also on tonights menu was Big Steak Salad . So this verdict ? I loved the soup , it was very good ! Also loved the steak salad. Hubs didnt love the soup as much , he is just not a big soup person . But he really loved the salad as well ! Tomorrow night we will have something else from the cook book ! I will report back !


No comments:

Post a Comment