Monday, March 26, 2012

Cinammony Goodness !

My youngest son loves cinnamon rolls. He loves eating them for breakfast , lunch and dinner !
A few weeks ago we went to my uncles house and he had made home made cinnamon rolls with his bread maker . My son went crazy for them ! I thought what the heck I will try to make them.
NOW I am not a big baker, really i usually suck pretty bad when i try to bake something, I even mess up cookies ! I tried to find a recipe that was not too complicated and that looks good.
I came across this one from Pioneer Woman's Blog if you have not checked out her site you should. She has some amazing recipes ! I wanted something that was easy , i could make a lot of and I could freeze so my son could pop them in the microwave in the morning. This recipe seemed easy enough . I have to say it wasnt bad. Its a little time consuming but not too bad.
The rolls turned out AMAZING ! I did modify them a little bit, I sprinkled a little bit of brown sugar in the filling and I made a sour cream frosting instead of the one listed ! Let me tell ya what ... UMMMM UMMMM GOOD !

1 comment: