Friday, March 16, 2012

Clean House Pics !

My house is nothing major, or special , we are in the process of buying it so I am slowly being able to put my touches into it . What you see now is what our landlord has allowed us to do which is more than most do . So once we buy the house there is so much more I want to do to it to make it "my own" or my "style" .
A couple people asked " what's the big deal you spring cleaned " well for ME its a BIG deal my house is this clean . Its NEVER been this clean or this organized in my life ! I am really proud that I was able to get it to this point. SO Lets hope it stays that way once my kid comes back from spring break ! HAHA !
PS Some of the rooms are small so i cant get the whole room in a pic . Also I didnt include my kids rooms because they still need a little work , they are clean though !










2 comments:

  1. It looks great!! And I am sorry about the negative comments you have received. Ugh! I have actually been this organized/clean before myself but only once for a brief bit since I've been married. So it's big for me too. I still have a ways to go though (a whole room full of papers (school, bills, etc.) to file/shred/sort/scan. That is not something I am going to do until I finish a big school project though...since I am/will continue to be in extreme paper accumulation mode until then (and really need to get back to focusing on it to boot). Ugh! And then I have a bit of a mound beside my bed. But, otherwise, I have gotten a lot done this week too. My husband just came home tonight from a week-long business trip and was very happy that I was getting more "domesticated"! LOL! You were a big inspiration to me! Thank you for that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH thanks girl ! I am going to try really really hard to keep this up . Since one of my kids is at school now its one less person to keep up with , do laundry for and pick up after. So Hopefully this can be kept up !

    ReplyDelete