Friday, March 16, 2012

Spring Cleaning; IM DONE !!

I am finished with my spring cleaning . Today I washed my rugs, swept the floors, mopped the floors, vacuumed the couches, and did more laundry . I have a couple loads of blankets left that I am washing to put up for the winter, but that's it ! This is the first time i have ever done any kind of spring cleaning ( i'll post pics tomorrow )
Someone on my facebook made a comment like " Gee thanks for telling us you cleaned why do we care " ? Well You might not care. However for ME , someone who is not a good house keeper, who has never "kept" a good house .. This is a BIG accomplishment for me. To get my house this organized and clean has NEVER happened. I have been a stay at home mom for 11 yrs now and I have never been able to do this . So Its SOMETHING TO ME !!

No comments:

Post a Comment